Start building your partner pipelines with EPP, a new token-based licensing program that provides a flexible, cost-effective way for customers looking to make a strategic, long-term investment.
Announced at VMworld Barcelona earlier this month, EPP offers the speed of transactions associated with smaller volume purchases and the procurement efficiency, cost savings and product mix-and-match capability typically associated with large ELAs.
EPP is ideal for customers who:
- Are spending $250K – $600K USD on VMware products and solutions and seek to take advantage of maximum discounts
- Have soon-to-expire budgets but have not identified the product mix needed for the next 1-3 years
- Are running a pilot using VMware in one department, but seek to expand to other departments once the pilot is complete
- Are looking for ways to efficiently manage VMware licenses across multiple departments or teams within the organization
- Want to be able to adjust VMware license deployments to meet evolving business conditions or requirements
Ready to get started? Read up on program features, benefits, steps to getting started and eligibility guidelines in Partner Central.
– The VMware Partner Network Team