Take Advantage of Extensive Enablement, Networking and the Biggest Trend in the Market… Attend VMware Partner Exchange 2011.
Register Now and Save $200
VMware Partner Exchange kicks off in less than 2 weeks and with plans underway for the most comprehensive virtualization partner conference yet-you don’t want to miss it! We’re offering a $200 discount to partners who register today using the promotional code: FRIENDPEX. This applies to the first 100 *new* partner registrations with the code and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Whether you are a business owner or executive, a sales or technical professional- VMware Partner Exchange is an outstanding growth opportunity. Our partners consistently tell us that attending this conference gives them new ways to approach the market and reach their customers.
Our industry is at a very important inflection point, virtualization is a reality now and customers want to talk to subject matter experts. This year’s event is designed to prepare you for these conversations with customers.
By spending some dedicated time, away from the office, with VMware technical, marketing and sales experts you’ll walk away with plenty of new opportunities and ways to go to market.
The Top 5 Reasons to attend VMware Partner Exchange 2011 – it is the Virtualization and Cloud partner Event of the Year:
- Save Thousands on VMware Training and Certification: You can save thousands of dollars by registering now and getting certified at Partner Exchange, click here for available certification classes.
- Keynotes from VMware Thought-Leaders and Cloud Visionaries: Get access to the VMware vision and product roadmaps, delivered by the VMware leadership team. Our CEO and, CRN’s #1 Most Influential Executive of 2010, Paul Maritz, will be speaking at this year’s event.
- Achieve your Business Goals and Differentiate yourself from the Competition: This year’s event will provide you with the tools and resources you need to expand your sales opportunities and help differentiate you from the competition. You will have access to more than 200 breakout sessions, hands-on labs, and training and certification courses.
- Generate More Business by Exploring the Journey to IT-as-a-Service: Topics include Cloud Infrastructure and Management, Cloud Application Platform, and End-User Computing.
- It’s the Biggest Gathering of VMware Partners all Year: Meet your peers and VMware experts at our Welcome Reception, Partner Appreciation party, in the sessions and throughout the conference.
I look forward to seeing you at VMware Partner Exchange!
-Carolyn Cox, Senior Director of Global Channel Marketing