It has been a month since VMworld U.S. took place in San Francisco. Over 17,000 vendors, customers, partners and experts joined us at the Moscone Center for what some have coined the most successful and, dare I repeat, “epic” VMworld to date. To our solution provider and alliance partners that came to learn, discuss and mingle, we thank you for making it out. We realize that for an attendee, making it through the programming and other activities that come with an event like VMworld is no small feat.
Now that the dust has settled a little bit, we wanted to share with you – our partners – some details about VMworld 2010 that could not have been accomplished without your continued participation.
- The VMworld Partner Track was attended by more than 5,000 partners, accounting for close to 1/3rd of the total VMworld attendance.
- Our Partner track Super Session drew more than 1,500 attendees.
- More than 1,000 partners received training during the 19 Partner Track sessions covering technical, sales and marketing topics.
- The most popular Partner Track session accolade goes to Colleen Kapase, for her session “Review of VMware’s Enhanced Partners Programs, Incentives, and Tools”.
- Roughly 344 tweets were sent out during the week using the #vmpartnerup hashtag and @VMware_Partners
But the VMworld fun didn’t end at Moscone. As we continue to arm solution provider partners with the tools you need to deliver IT as a service, VMworld Europe (which is just around the corner) is the perfect opportunity for those that missed the U.S. show to take advantage of the programming needed to accelerate sales and grow your business.
More details about VMworld Europe will be available soon. We hope to see you there!
Senior Director, Global Partner Marketing