The most rewarding part of my job is when I get to hear good things from you – our partners. As the Director of Partner Enablement, I’m constantly striving to make you more successful and I believe our SolutionTrack series does just that, with 97% of all attendees saying that they would attend a future session and 95% saying the course will help them sell and position VMware solutions more effectively. We decided to take SolutionTrack back on the road for Q4 – if you still haven't signed up for this free series, maybe some words from our past attendees can convince you. Here’s what some of them had to say:
- "Whiteboard presentations will definitely help my presentations to end-users from admins up to C-level execs. The combination of a business pitch and technical pitch will help my business grow significantly."
- "Role plays were terrific as well as the practice whiteboarding of the material. The instructor was thorough and had terrific rapport with the team. He offered many competitive selling advantages VMware offers."
- "I was able to leave the session able to understand the value proposition much better and ready to discuss more issues and whiteboard with customers."
- "The whiteboarding overview was genius."
- "Instructor's in depth explanation of features and real life examples enhanced the on-line training and on-line whiteboard session."
- "Instructor was very knowledgeable and group role playing scenarios discussed key selling points and work-arounds to customer rebuttals."
Sales teams presenting to customers
Showing what works best when presenting to C-level execs
By the end of the day, you'll learn how to identify key customer challenges and map them to product benefits. More importantly, the role-playing scenarios will help you gain confidence in effectively delivering the customer value proposition, handling sales objections, and whiteboarding solutions to senior IT management, application owners, and C-level executives.
While there is technical whiteboarding involved, the material is geared towards pre-sales and sales professionals. I also recommend a VSP certification before attending the SolutionTrack – while you don't need one, the course material comes easier if you have it. The trainings are half-day sessions for Disaster Recovery and full-day sessions for VMware View and vSphere 4 with an interactive format that combines classroom
presentations, whiteboard tutorials, and role-play scenarios.
just announced a new schedule and opened up registrations on Partner University for Q4 events.
In addition to the tour, we also have the
SolutionTrack whiteboards available online for your benefit.
I look forward to seeing you on the road!
Maureen Lonergan is the Director of Global Channel Enablement. She has responsibility for building training programs to enable all Channel Partners; Solution Providers, Corporate Resellers, Technology Providers, Alliance Partners, System Integrators and System Outsourcers, and Hosting. She has been leading the Channel Enablement Team since August 2008.