It’s only 8 days away – the BIGGEST VMware Partner event of the year! Before you head to Las Vegas, make sure you are ready to take advantage of the rich content available to you at Partner Exchange including Solution Keynotes, Route to Market and Group Discussions, Technical and Sales Boot Camps, Partner Only Technical sessions and more.
Add the Solution Keynotes on Sunday, August 28th to your schedule and take a closer look at VMware’s strategy delivered by top executives:
|PAR10826 “Deliver the Digital Workspace” 1:30pm-2:30pm presented by Sumit Dhawan, SVP & GM, Desktop & Workspace ONE and Jeff Mitchell, VP, Worldwide Head of End-User-Computing.|
|PAR10788 “Enabling Cloud for Your Customers” 2:45pm-3:45pm presented by Yanbing Li, SVP & GM, Storage and Availability Business Unit, John Gilmartin, VP & GM, Integrated Systems Business Unit and Tom Herrmann, VP of Global Strategic Alliances.|
|PAR10789 “Accelerate Network Virtualization” 4:00pm-5:00pm presented by Rajiv Ramaswami, EVP & GM, Networking & Security, Dom Delfino, VP Worldwide Sales & Systems Engineering, Networking & Security and Frank Rauch, VP Americas Partner Organization.|
Get the most out of Partner Exchange by participating in:
- Partner-Only Technical Sessions – Special access to NDA-based product roadmaps, technology futures discussions, Beta product concepts and more.
- Boot Camps – once a year opportunity to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Route to Market and Group Discussions – a unique opportunity to meet face to face with VMware business and technical experts and get all your questions answered in a small group setting with no slides.
- Partner-Only Networking Reception – reconnect with your peers and ecosystem partners
- Partner Exchange Lounge – a cool oasis in the middle of red-hot Las Vegas! Visit the lounge to charge your devices at one of our many charging stations, refresh with coffee and snacks, and network with peers. Located in Bayside B – Mandalay Bay Level 1 and open:
Sunday, Aug. 28: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 29: 11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 30: 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 31: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 1: 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Partner Exchange attendees will also have exclusive access to two private meetings rooms to convene with customers, PBMs, or each other. These are available Sunday through Wednesday on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations can be made in person at the Partner Exchange Lounge welcome desk. For access to the Partner Exchange Lounge, register now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @VMwarePEX to keep up with all of the exciting news, updates, and offerings. We look forward to seeing you at Partner Exchange 2016!