The countdown is on to the BIGGEST VMware Partner event of the year.
In just 10 days, Partner Exchange will light up Las Vegas. Your Partner Exchange pass gives you access to the Partner Exchange General Session, Business Growth Keynotes, Technical and Sales bootcamps and more. To ensure you make the most of this once a year opportunity, here is an overview of key activities at Partner Exchange @ VMworld, Sunday August 27.
General Session at 11:15 AM
Do not miss the Partner General Session presented by Brandon Sweeney, SVP, Worldwide Sales and Operations along with Ross Brown, Senior VP, Strategic Corporate Alliances. In addition to getting a sneak peek into VMworld updates, our key executives will deliver our vision and strategy and share the expanding ecosystem opportunity for partners across all routes to market.
Business Growth Keynotes from 1:30 – 5:00 PM
Join the all-new Business Growth Keynotes delivered by our special guest speakers and VMware executives. This content is sure to inspire with an ‘inside out’ view on current and upcoming technology shifts and trends in:
Cloud Computing [PAR4418KU] (US)
Hear from Bernard Golden, long-time tech innovator and visionary, and VMware’s Nick King, VP, Solutions Product Marketing, Cloud, discussing cloud computing and how organizations must shift to stay competitive.
Embracing Digital Transformation [PAR4417KU] (US)
Join business futurist Greg Verdino along with VMware’s Sumit Dhawan, SVP & GM End User Computing, for a forward thinking take on digital transformation and its impact as companies embrace change.
The Future of Cyber Security [PAR4419KU] (US)
Get a hacker’s take on cyber security from Keren Elazari, cyber security expert, and VMware perspective from Tom Corn, SVP, Security Products, to find out what ‘secure’ really means as people, devices and objects become more connected.
Over 50 Partner-specific Breakout Sessions
This year’s sessions are tailored for every partner type and relevant to your business. Some hard-hitting sessions to consider attending are:
- NSX Value Selling
- Embracing VMware Cloud on AWS: How Can You Deliver Value to Your Customers
- EUC TestDrive Demo Platform: Pre-configured Demos to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- Cloud Service Provider Platform: Evolution and Future
- Digital Transformation: Help Your Customers Take the First Step and Grow Your Business
Access the content catalog for detailed descriptions of all the Partner Exchange sessions and use the schedule builder to add them to your conference agenda.
Also be sure to participate in all the other valuable activities that Partner Exchange has to offer including:
- Partner-Only Technical Sessions – Special access to NDA-based product roadmaps, technology futures discussions, Beta product concepts and more.
- Partner-Only Networking Reception – 5pm-6pm August 27 at the Mandalay Bay. Use this time to reconnect with your peers and meet new ecosystem partners.
- Partner Exchange Lounge – exclusive access all week only for Partner Exchange pass holders. Visit the lounge to book meeting space with your customers, charge your devices, refresh with coffee and snacks, and network with peers. The lounge is open:
Sunday, August 27 | 9AM– 11AM & 12:30– 5PM
Monday, August 28 | 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday, August 29 | 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Wednesday, August 30 | 9AM – 5PM
Do not forget to make time to complete your most critical VMware certifications. Partner Exchange offers a plethora of enablement opportunities with over a dozen partner bootcamps on Saturday, August 26 including:
- VMware Sales Professional – Network Virtualization (VSP-NV)
- VMware’s Cloud Management Platform – Eyes Across the Hybrid Cloud
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Network Virtualization
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Desktop Virtualization (VTSP-DV)
There is still time to be a part of the biggest VMware partner event of the year, so register now to attend Partner Exchange @ VMworld and follow us on Twitter @VMwarePEX to keep up with all the exciting news.