Besides the already released plug-ins for vCenter Server 5.1 (built-in) and vCloud Director 5.1, we are are glad to announce the availability of several plug-in updates to make your entire vCloud suite up-to-date:
1. The vCenter Update Manager plug-in has been updated to support version 5.1 and vCenter Single Sign On. This plug-in is essential for scanning and remediating vSphere inventory objects against baselines.
2. The vCO Multi-Node plug-in has been updated to support vCO 5.1, vCenter Single Sign On, and the new vCO REST API capabilities to leverage the remote invocation of new systems types such as actions and packages. What’s more, this new version also provides better performance and corrects some previous defects.
3. The vCO Plug-in for vSphere Auto Deploy 5.1 supports… vSphere Auto Deploy 5.1! Need we say more?
4. The vCO Plug-in for Microsoft Active Directory 1.0.2 provides support for vCenter Single Sign On and contains an import fix for concurrent workflow execution.
5. The vCO AMQP Plug-in 1.0.2 offers significant performance improvements and fixes a known issue with the vCO server restart.
6. The vCO Plug-in for vCenter Server 5.0.2 contains important performance improvements for customers who are running vCO with vCenter Server 5.0.
- vCO Plug-in for vCenter Update Manager 5.1: download
- vCO Multi-Node Plug-in for 5.1: download
- vCO Plug-in for vSphere Auto Deploy 5.1: download
- vCO Plug-in for Microsoft Active Directory 1.0.2: download
- vCO AMQP Plug-in 1.0.2: download
- vCO Plug-in for vCenter Server 5.0.2: download
As always, be sure to check VMware Solution Exchange for a complete list of plug-ins available from VMware and our partners. That’s your best place to find the latest integration solutions such as the ServiceNow plug-in recently published by InterraIT.
The vCO Team