The Spring is here along with the season gifts from vCenter Orchestrator Team just in time for Easter. The holiday plug-in bundle comes with quite a few new integrations and major updates.
- vCenter Orchestrator Plug-In for vCloud Automation Center 6.0.1
vCenter Orchestrator became an integral part of vCloud automation center since version 6.0, playing a major role of an unified integration layer and XaaS engine. In order to better serve the extensibility story of vCAC VMware released vCenter Orchestrator Plug-In for vCloud Automation Center 6.0.1. By using the new plug-in you are now able to automate variety of management and end user operations within vCAC related to service provisioning and XaaS, catalog management, policy based management and authorization. For more information you can refer to vCAC blog.
2. vCenter Orchestrator AWS Plug-in 1.0: vCO is now able to automatically manage and integrate your Datacenter resources residing at Amazon public cloud space. The Orchestrator Plug-In for Amazon Web Services (AWS) 1.0. exposes the functionality of the Amazon Elastic Cloud. The plug-in’s API exposes the AWS API and lets workflow developers create content similar to the content created through the AWS Java SDK.
3. The long awaited vCO Powershell plug-in 1.0.4 is updated to support Powershell 4.0 inventory and is fully backward compatible with your existing scripts.
Following VMware plug-ins has also been updated to support new vCO Configuration API and platform versions:
- vCenter Orchestrator Auto-Deploy Plug-in 1.0.3
- vCenter Orchestrator Multi-Node Plug-In 5.5.1
- vCenter Orchestrator AMQP Plug-in 1.0.3
For additional information on these materials, please visit the plug-in release notes sites listed below:
vCenter Orchestrator Plug-In for vCloud Automation Center 6.0.1
vCenter Orchestrator AWS Plug-in 1.0
vCenter Orchestrator Powershell plug-in 1.0.4
vCenter Orchestrator Auto-Deploy Plug-in 1.0.3
vCenter Orchestrator Multi-Node Plug-In 5.5.1
vCenter Orchestrator AMQP Plug-in 1.0.3
Happy Spring and enjoy the new vCO Plug-ins!