With VMware Partner Exchange 2012 (PEX) starting today in Las Vegas, the intent of this short blog post is to highlight the presence of vCenter Orchestrator (vCO) at the event. If you are attending PEX, we welcome you to join us at the solutions exchange and several breakout sessions covering vCO.
First and foremost, stop by the VMware Booth (#1300) to check out live demos of the vCO and its plug-ins together with VMware Service Manager. You can also check out VMware Solution Exchange – the online marketplace that hosts all vCO plug-ins in a single location – including the ones developed by our partners like Infoblox, Radware, or VCE/EMC.
Next, you can also attend several breakout sessions to hear about vCO:
- TEX1485 - Plug & Played automation with vCenter Orchestrator – Workflow Development Best Practices (Savina Ilieva)
- CIM1338 - IT Automation does not equal Cloud, but automation is critical to the success of Cloud environments (Terry Lyons)
- CIM1449 - Providing a Service Catalog for your Cloud with VMware Service Manager (Joe Sarabia)
- CIM1296 - Cloud Integration Workflows with VMware Service Manager (Ben Lin)
- CIM1206 – vCloud Director 1.5 Solution Integration (Thomas Kraus, Chris Knowles)
The vCenter Orchestrator team has been working hard on its misson to "automate the cloud". You can join us in this journey in various ways – extend your services offerings by including vCO, develop your own vCO plug-ins, evangelize vCO. Come on board!