One of the most exciting things for our team coming up next week is the opportunity to share the results of our VMware Integrated OpenStack Beta program at the OpenStack Summit in Paris, November 3-7.
More to come on the Beta program a little later (that’s our cliff hanger), In the mean time, we’ve created an easy to navigate online calendar of all of VMware’s sessions here.
Monday, November 3
- 12:30 – 13:10 Digging Deep: OpenStack Neutron and NSX with KVM, Docker, vSphere, Hyper-V, Xen and Bare-Metal Hosts
- 14:30 – 16:00 OpenStack Networking Hands-on Lab
- 14:30 – 15:10 Bridges and Tunnels: A Drive Through OpenStack Networking
- 16:20 – 17:00 Avoiding the ‘Perpetual Proof-of-Concept’: Speeding Enterprise OpenStack Adoption with VMware
Tuesday, November 4
- 14:50 – 15:30 Introduction to OpenStack for VMware Administrators
- 15:40 – 16:20 OpenStack and vSphere/vCenter: Best Practices for ‘Classic’ Enterprise and Cloud-ready Apps
- 15:40 – 16:20 Can You Trust Neutron? A Tour of Scalability and Reliability Improvements from Havana to Juno
- 15:40 – 16:20 VMware Integrated OpenStack: Technical Deep Dive Demo
- 16:40 – 17:20 Hands-on-Lab: Running OpenStack on VMware vSphere and NSX
Wednesday, November 5
- 11:00 – 11:40 What You Need to Know About OpenStack + VMware
See you at the show.