The OpenStack Summit is returning to the city where it began: Austin! The VMware Integrated OpenStack team will be on hand to share customer testimonials as well as information about the work we’ve done in our distribution and drivers since the Tokyo Summit.
We look forward to seeing you in Austin at the VMware booth!
Here is a list of the summit sessions where you can hear more from our customers and team members:
Monday, April 25
- 2:50-3:30pm: IBM + VMware : Everything you need to know about OpenStack + VMware
- 3:40-4:20pm: Charter Communications: A case study on running high performance workloads using OpenStack, FVP and vSphere.
- 3:40-4:20pm: Interoperability: The Elephants in the Room & What We’re Doing About Them
- 4:40-5:20pm: Amadeus’s journey building a Software Defined Data Center with VMware Integrated OpenStack (VIO) and NSX
- 5:30-6:10pm: VMware + HedgeServ: An Operator’s View on Troubleshooting, Monitoring, Upgrade and Patching OpenStack
Tuesday, April 26
- 11:15-11:55am: Deploy an elastic, resilient, load-balanced cluster in 5 minutes with Senlin
- 3:40-4:20pm: OpenStack for VMware Admins
- 4:40-5:20pm: Upgrading OpenStack? Sit with our panel of experts to hear their stories
Thursday, April 28
- 1:30-2:10pm: Speeding up Developer Productivity with OpenStack and Open Source Tools
- 3:10-3:50pm: Practical OVN: Architecture, Deployment, and Scale of OpenStack Networking
See you at the Summit!