The VMware Integrated OpenStack team had a great time speaking with customers, partners, and contributors at the Tokyo Summit. We also presented talks focusing on our community contributions as well as on how VMware technologies can help OpenStack deployments to be successful.
You can find video replays of our talks at the following links:
- OVN: Feature Complete and Ready to Test
- Yahoo Japan and VMware present: What you need to know about OpenStack + VMware
- How Amadeus Data Processing is Using OpenStack to Build Global Travel Applications for Millions of Users
- How To Write a Neutron Plugin, If You Really Need To (Neutron Stadium Edition)
- VMware Integrated OpenStack (VIO) Technical Deep Dive
- Leveraging VMware to Deploy and Operate OpenStack Cloud in Production
- Deploying VMware NSX with OpenStack
- It Takes a Community: Interoperable Networking in OpenStack via DefCore
The videos are collected in a YouTube playlist as well for your convenience.