The VMware Integrated OpenStack team is excited to attend the Tokyo Summit and to share what we have been contributing to the community as well as the work we’ve done in our distribution. We will discuss what’s new with VMware Integrated OpenStack version 2.0 and our work with the Liberty release. We look forward to seeing you in Tokyo at the VMware booth!
Here is a list of the summit sessions where you can hear more from our team members:
Tuesday, October 27
- 12:05-12:45pm: OVN: Feature Complete and Ready to Test
- 3:40-4:20pm: Yahoo Japan and VMware present: What you need to know about OpenStack + VMware
Wednesday, October 28
- 3:40-4:20pm: How Amadeus Data Processing is Using OpenStack to Build Global Travel Applications for Millions of Users
- 3:40-4:20pm: How To Write a Neutron Plugin, If You Really Need To (Neutron Stadium Edition)
Thursday, October 29
- 1:50-2:30pm: VMware Integrated OpenStack (VIO) Technical Deep Dive
- 2:40-3:20pm: Leveraging VMware to Deploy and Operate OpenStack Cloud in Production
- 3:30-4:10pm: Deploying VMware NSX with OpenStack
- 4:30-5:10pm: It Takes a Community: Interoperable Networking in OpenStack via DefCore
See you at the Summit!
The VIO Team