If you attended VMworld 2021 and you’re already itching for more learning, we have just the thing for you. Join our new upcoming VMware Solution Spotlight 2021 webcast series. You will be able to extend your learning and get answers to your burning questions by taking a technical deep dive into the innovations that are driving the Virtual Cloud Network.
The series experts will be hosting a live Q&A session and will be covering:
- The next step delivering converged network and security services with SASE – secure access service edge
- How cyberthreats and vulnerability exploits are accelerating the transformation of application security
- Advancements to the VMware security portfolio, including segmentation, distributed IDS/IPS, and advanced threat protection (ATP) inside the data center at scale
The three-part Cloud Networking Thursday series will take place on November 11th, November 18th, and wrap up on December 2nd.
Check out a brief synopsis of each session to see the right fit for you:
Learn How Your Enterprise Gets the Edge with SASE (11/11):
- Secure access service edge (SASE) is the next step in the evolution of SD-WAN, and VMware has a unique approach to deliver converged networking and security services to lead this space. Customers will benefit from several exciting developments in VMware SASE, including support for a more secure web gateway and flexible, secure options for remote employees with VMware Secure Access and VMware Anywhere Workspace solutions. Now is the perfect time to prepare for VMware’s best-of-breed SASE offering. Come learn how applications and your employees who access those applications can benefit from SASE and what you need to know about the inner workings of VMware’s solutions.
Better Secure Your Modern Applications with No Compromise on Speed and Agility (11/18):
- Enterprises are moving to a new approach of delivering applications in a more agile and scalable fashion. The acceleration to multi-cloud and modern applications as well as the increase in the number of cyberthreats and vulnerability exploits have accelerated the transformation around application security. Looking at the standard application lifecycle of design, develop, test and deploy, we tend to focus on the latter two stages. Application security is tested in preproduction staging, and when issues are discovered, this pushes them back to development. Addressing security threats after the fact carries a huge cost and requires additional investment in infrastructure and controls, which prolongs the exposure to threats. In this session, you will learn how VMware can solve the modern application’s security challenges.
End to End Network Security Architecture with VMware NSX (12/2):
- Security is no longer the sole purview of the security team. Everyone, from developers to the cloud architect, are now responsible for securing the enterprise. Fortunately, the VMware security portfolio provides a holistic security architecture that covers a vast amount of customer needs. It may sound complex, but it’s not. Our goal is to help you operationalize network security at scale in today’s multi-cloud world. This session will walk you through four main case studies for the VMware security portfolio—including implementing segmentation, the industry’s only distributed IDS/IPS solution, advanced threat protection (ATP) inside the data center at scale and securing environments with ease.
Secure your spot and register now.