The world is changing and as a result, the ability to operationalize network security at scale is more important than ever. Organizations need the ability to monitor and protect both East-West and North-South traffic at scale without adding operational complexity or impacting the user experience. How do organizations do all this in the face of reduced budgets, increasing network complexity, radical changes throughout IT architectures and an increase in volume and sophistication of cybersecurity threats?
We’ll show you at VMworld 2021 with sessions dedicated to helping you operationalize network security at scale in today’s modern world.
To register or learn more about VMworld, visit the portal. Without further ado, check out our quick guide to NSX Security sessions at this year’s event.
- Simplify Security Complexity [SEC2732]
- Simplifying Security Complexity in Real Life: Customer Perspectives [SEC2732-2]
- Innovation in Ransomware Defense for Today’s Multi-Cloud Environments [SEC2608]
- Innovations in Securing Public Cloud [SEC2709]
- A Modern Firewall for any Cloud and any Workload [SEC2688]
- Operationalize East-West Security at Scale with NSX Firewall [SEC2691]
- Troubleshooting and Operational Best Practices for NSX Firewall [SEC1054]
- A Tale of Two Beacons: Detecting Implants at the Host and Network Level [SEC2587]
- XDR, The Next Frontier [SEC2586]
- NSX Advanced Threat Prevention: Deep Dive [SEC1376]
- The Last Line at VMware: The Security AI in Our Pocket [SEC2103]
- Mapping NSX Firewall Controls to MITRE ATT&CK Framework [SEC2008]
- A Practical Approach for End-to-End Zero Trust [SEC2733]
- Never Trust: Building Zero Trust Networks [SEC2698]
- VMware on VMware: Zero Trust Security Story [SEC2715]
- Innovations in Securing Modern Apps [SEC2597]
- Secure your Modern Applications with No Compromise on Speed and Agility [SEC1730]
Network Security Architecture
- Network Security Made Easy: An Architectural View with Demonstrations [SEC2604]
- End-to-End Network Security Architecture with VMware NSX [SEC1583]
- How the vSphere Admin Became a Part of the Modern Security Architecture [SEC2582]
It’s Time for Security Transformation
The next several years are going to continue to see radical change in how business operate. Security needs to enable this change by protecting users, devices, data and systems wherever they’re located. Doing so will require a fundamental change in how organizations think about security. Staying competitive and meeting customer experience expectations in the modern world depend on your ability to transform your security strategy to meet these challenges.