Why Attend ONUG 2019?
Join us in New York at ONUG Fall 2019 for an opportunity to meet the industry’s leading trailblazers and thought leaders, as they share their insights and ideas on Digital Transformation.
ONUG Fall 2019 is your chance to get access to the industry’s leading luminaries. We’ve assembled an amazing group of notable speakers from the Global 2000 and developed a jam-packed agenda, that includes:
- Working Groups
- Proof Of Concept Sessions
- Roundtable discussions
Topics Covered at ONUG 2019
The focus of ONUG Fall 2019 will be Building, Managing and Securing the Digital Enterprise, but we’ll be covering a range of topics that include:
- Hybrid multi-cloud
- A secure internet
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence
- Automated and software-driven infrastructure
- Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) 2.0 and more
VMware Participation At ONUG Fall 2019
VMware is participating in multiple ways this week at the event. Many of the solutions from the networking and security team are represented, additionally our SVP + GM of Networking and Security Business Unit, Tom Gillis, hosted a security focused dinner last evening, and we will be presenting a keynote session today at 11:40AM EST.
Additional details on participation can be found below:
- VMware Service-defined Firewall
- VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud
- Correlate different data streams from diverse technology vendors to extract meaningful insights
- VMware Advanced Load Balancing by Avi Networks
- Working within the Hybrid Multi-Cloud Security Working Group
Looking To Learn More?
Come by and see us, we have lots of swag and would happy to chat with you about how VMware can help your business.
Not able to attend? Here are some resources to get started: