No, you’re not a fish out of water. You’re actually in the right place to be exposed to content that will change the way you think about networking and security.
We know you have spent years honing your skills around switching, routing, load balancing and network security so the concepts of NSX will be familiar to you. Get ready! We will dive deeper into new applications of these concepts to support the enterprise shift to cloud-centric networking and security.
Here is a list of the top 10 sessions for CCIEs and other Cisco Certified networking and security professionals to attend at VMworld to help you maximize your professional development into VMware NSX by covering the personal, business and technical benefits.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom for special NSX Mindset activities.
Top 10 Networking and Security Sessions for CCIEs – VMworld 2018
3. Deploying NSX Data Center on a Cisco Infrastructure
Tuesday, Aug 28, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
4. Virtual Cloud Network End-to-End Demo: Powered by NSX
Tuesday, Aug 28, 2:30PM-3:30PM
5. NSX Data Center Deployment on Cisco Infrastructure Best Practices with Paul Mancuso
Tuesday, Aug 28, 4:15PM – 5:15PM
6. Logical Routing Deep Dive on NSX-T Data Center
Wednesday, Aug 28, 8:30AM – 9:30AM
7. Next-Generation Reference Design with NSX-T Data Center: Part 1
Wednesday, Aug 29, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
8. Next-Generation Reference Design with NSX-T Data Center: Part 2
Wednesday, Aug 29,11:30AM – 12:30PM
9. vRealize Network Insight Operations for NSX Data Center with Karl Futz
Wednesday, Aug 29, 1:15PM-2:00PM
10. NSX-T Data Center Architecture and Benefits
Wednesday, Aug 29, 2:30PM-3:30PM
…. but wait, there’s more!
Interested in getting to VMworld? We still have spots available for a full conference scholarship to the event! (You will need to cover your own T&E) CCIEs, apply here.
NSX Mindset Panel & Reception
Monday, Aug 27th | 5:30-7:30PM
Register at: vmworld.nsxmindset.com
See you there!
NSX Mindset Team