[Summer 2018] Free NSX Training Workshop near you!
Secure Application Infrastructure and Multi-Site Cloud Networking
What: Attend a half-day lecture and lab designed to get you started with Micro-segmentation and Multi-Site Cloud Networking (Disaster Recovery).
Why: Not only will you get a business and technical overview of NSX Data Center, you’ll also receive hands-on experience with the products. We’ll make sure you leave knowing how NSX can help secure and extend your network across multiple sites, and into the cloud.
Sneak peek (full agenda in registration links):
- Security: Understand your network traffic flows and intelligently create security groups and policies, leveraging vRNI, Service Composer, and Application Rule Manager to secure your network.
- Disaster Recovery: Deep dive into multi-site NSX Data Center topologies, learn how to architect your network overlays, and gain visibility across your virtual and physical networks – all so you can build a resilient and flexible network.
RSVP for your spot today (click below):
- 6/5 – Irvine, CA – Security
- 6/7 – Portland, OR – Disaster Recovery
- 6/7 – Ontario, CA – Disaster Recovery
- 6/12 – San Francisco, CA – Disaster Recovery
- 6/13 – New York, NY – Disaster Recovery
- 6/14 – Walnut Creek, CA – Disaster Recovery
- 6/26 – Indianapolis, IN – Disaster Recovery
- 6/27 – San Diego, CA – Security
- 6/28 – West Chester, OH – Security
- 6/28 – Dallas, TX – Disaster Recovery
- 7/12 – Austin, TX – Security
- 7/18 – Harrisburg, PA – Disaster Recovery
- 7/19 – New York, NY – Security
Questions? Contact email@example.com
0 Comments have been added so far
Comments are closed.