Many technology vendors tend to focus efforts in the large data center space. The fact remains that the small and medium business (SMB) represents a substantial part of the IT marketplace. Building NSX Powered Clouds and Data Centers for Small and Medium Businesses book will guide readers to design and deploy NSX Data Center for vSphere in Small and Medium size DCs.
The book gives architects and engineers the necessary tools and techniques to transform DC from legacy to SDN architecture. The SDN architecture is the foundation to build the private cloud.
You will find this book extremely useful if you are new to the NSX Data Center product. You can also use this book as a refresher. This book also discusses design deviations that are permitted for a SMB data center when compared to the reference design and deployment model for large enterprise data centers.
List of Chapters
The book covers the following chapters
- NSX Data Center introduction
- Important vSphere design considerations for NSX Data Center
- vSphere cluster design and NSX Data Center deployment models
- NSX Data Center individual component design and deployment considerations
- NSX Data Center Operations: monitoring and troubleshooting
- Growing NSX Data Center deployments
Network Virtualization Certification
I would highly encourage you to read this book if you are pursuing VMware VCP-NV, VCIX-NV or even VCDX-NV certification because you can also use this book as a quick reference guide.