Enterprises are grappling with “cloud chaos” and looking for a solution to lower costs and simplify their multi-cloud environments. With the vast majority of enterprises now relying on two or more public clouds, being able to build, manage, run, access and secure applications across any cloud is critical to bring order to the chaos and to become cloud smart.
Vittorio Viarengo, VMware VP of Cross-Cloud Services, sat down with Evan Kirstel to discuss how a cloud smart solution enables enterprises to:
- Modernize app development and deployment
- Consolidate and optimize multi-cloud management
- Migrate applications to any cloud as quickly as possible
- Ensure cloud security and compliance
- Provide access to applications across devices and networks
Cloud smart means not just lowering costs and reducing complexity, but also accelerating the enterprise and creating new opportunities.