At VMware Explore US in San Francisco, we were thrilled to make a big splash with the announcement of VMware Aria, our unified management solution for cloud native applications and multi-cloud. We were so excited to speak with attendees and share our enthusiasm for this announcement. As we look less than a month ahead to VMware Explore Europe in Barcelona, we can’t wait to continue this momentum and share more news about VMware Aria!
We are happy to announce that on Monday, 7 November, we will be hosting a special program with sessions dedicated entirely to VMware Aria. Taking place in the afternoon, the program will be broken into two halves, with a first seating providing a wide-ranging introduction to VMware Aria and a second seating diving deeper into capabilities managing multi-cloud cost, performance, secure configuration, delivery. This special program will include the latest information and upcoming features of VMware Aria, and lead into the rest of the week’s breakout sessions on more specific aspects of the solution.
The full agenda for the Special Program featuring VMware Aria is below:
Monday, 7 November, 2022 – Hall 8.0, Fira Gran Via, Barcelona
We are thrilled to unveil VMware Aria, a multi-cloud management portfolio that provides a set of end-to-end solutions for managing the cost, performance, secure configuration, and delivery of infrastructure and cloud-native applications across any cloud.
VMware Aria features an API-first approach and a new intuitive user interface – VMware Aria Hub (formerly Project Ensemble) – with centralized views and controls. This new platform is powered by VMware Aria Graph, a graph-based data store that provides a single model of your applications and workloads across multiple clouds.
VMware Aria represents the next chapter in VMware’s mission to help drive business agility with solutions that make multi-cloud complexity invisible.
As your multi-cloud environments grow and become more complex, aligning your investments with strategic business priorities, ensuring maximum utilization of resources, and providing consumption options while enforcing governance policies become increasingly difficult processes. In this session, VMware Cloud Management experts will deep dive into the three solution pillars of VMware Aria. They will demonstrate how you can:
- Simplify multi-cloud cost management with VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth
- Ensure infrastructure and application performance and availability with VMware Aria Operations
- Automate the delivery of IT services with governance and control across multi-cloud environments with VMware Aria Automation.
Capacity for this special program will be limited, so we encourage all who plan to attend to visit the VMware Explore Content Catalog and click on “add to schedule” to secure your seat.
Additional VMware Cloud Management Sessions at VMware Explore Europe
In addition to this special program on Monday, VMware Cloud Management will be well represented at VMware Explore Europe. Several members of our team will be hosting “Meet The Expert” sessions that are discussion-based and great opportunities to ask your questions to the people who know all the ins and outs. You can also find us at The Expo, where we’ll have several stations available for you to see VMware Aria in action. Finally, we will be sharing more news and product demonstrations during several Solution Keynotes as well as breakout sessions. Below is a sampling of our planned Solution Keynotes and breakout sessions:
- VMware Aria: Delivering True Multi-Cloud Management (CMK3090EUR) – Learn about VMware Aria, a multi-cloud management portfolio that provides a set of end-to-end solutions for managing the cost, performance, configuration, and delivery of infrastructure and cloud-native applications across any cloud
- Key Stages in the Modern App Journey (MCLK2526EUR) – Follow the journey of a cloud-native app with best practices to scale efficiently and securely, no matter where you are on your cloud journey
- How to Build a Successful Operating Model in a Multi-Cloud World (CMB1730EUR) – Recommendations and examples of how Softcat is helping customers adopt a new type of operating model with VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth
- Make Your Multi-Cloud Operating Model Real (CMB1748EUR) – Aligning people, creating modern operating practices, and embedding a culture that embraces agility for a successful approach to multi-cloud services
- All Things for Network Management (CMB2500EUR) – Improve user and app experiences with better network visibility
- Announcing VMware Aria Hub Powered by VMware Aria Graph (CMB2210EUR) – Explore the capabilities within VMware Aria that help you manage a large scale of objects, a high rate of change, fragmentation of operational data, and proliferation of APIs across clouds.
- A Way to Get from Cloud A to B – An App Migration Story (CMB2229EUR) – Learn how easy it is to migrate your applications from one cloud to another
- Aria Business Observability is here! (CMB2527EUR) – Discover how VMware Cloud Management tools enable you to monitor, observe, and fix problems across applications and cloud infrastructures
- A Better Way to Onboard and Govern Native Public Clouds (CMB2355EUR) – Learn the keys to onboarding multiple cloud environments as well as managing policy drifts, getting consolidated visibility across all violations, and automating remediations
- A Look at Aria Insights (CMB2244EUR) – A new and intelligent way to streamline your processes to ensure you are operating as efficiently as possible
Meet the Experts (Not yet available in the content catalog):
- A First Look at Building Your Own Management Pack Without Writing Code (CMM2281EUR)
- Build a Cloud Center of Excellence with VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth (CMM2334EUR)
- Understanding VMware Aria (CMM4060EUR)
- Policies and Governance in VMware Aria Automation (CMM2335EUR)
- Discovering and Troubleshooting Apps with VMware Aria Operations for Networks (CMM2354EUR)
- Creating Custom Dashboards in VMware Aria Operations (CMM2279EUR)
- Take the best of VMware Skyline into your Infrastructure (CMM1176EUR)
We can’t wait to see you at VMware Explore Europe and share everything we’ve been working on at VMware Cloud Management! Plan your VMware Explore Europe experience by visiting the content catalog.