With just under four weeks to VMworld San Francisco, we are putting the finishing touches on another dizzying list of fantastic events and sessions. The Cloud Management Business Unit, the maker of vRealize Suite of cloud management-focused products, has prepared a great program for you, full of both useful content and networking fun. To help you navigate the vast land of VMworld, we will be publishing a series of blogs, each focusing on a specific group of activities around the Cloud Management track at VMworld.
Keep in mind that these are just recommendations – for the full list of Cloud Management sessions, please login to your VMworld portal!
Cloud Management Spotlight Sessions
These are the three sessions where our cloud management leaders and subject matter experts will share their vision, strategy, the latest developments and the direction that they are taking with our technology. Not only will you learn what’s cooking in our R&D labs, but you will also have a chance to directly influence the upcoming development by participating in Q&A at each of these sessions, and voicing your feedback directly to the speakers.
Just Like Episodes in a Famous TV Show
These spotlight sessions will logically follow one another, just like episodes in a famous TV show, so try to attend all – and get the best picture as you go on the cloud journey with us.
Space is limited in all sessions, and many are approaching capacity already. So, don’t miss out and register for these three spotlight sessions:
- Our Queen of VMware Cloud Management, the Mother of Products, the Protector of vRealize will share the current state, the vision and the strategy of VMware Cloud Management. As her management power extends to many kingdoms – compute, network, and storage, on- and off-prem, private and hybrid, and reaches the distant lands of public clouds (yes, they exist!), she will take you on a journey of her vast empire, complete with thrilling demos and customer insight. So sharpen your swords and hold on to your dragons!
- Attend this session to learn about the roadmap and the strategy of VMware Cloud Management solutions direct from the PM team – complete with the latest developments and the vision for the future, with demos and customer testimonies. This session will cover and demonstrate our vRealize product line, both on-prem and as SaaS, as well as Wavefront, CloudHealth, and other emerging management-focused products and technologies
SPEAKERS: Ajay Singh, SVP / GM Cloud Management Business Unit, VMware
Purnima Padmanabhan, Vice President Product Management – Cloud Management Business Unit, VMware
Jad El-Zein, Technical Solution Architect, Cloud Management Business Unit, VMware
- By the knights of the house of Cloud Automation: current and future of vRealize Automation and Cloud Automation Services. As IT is fighting the never-ending battle to streamline the provisioning of apps and infrastructure resources to support your digital transformation, you will always win with VMware Automation. Learn where the house of Cloud Automation is pointing its arrows to help IT assure agility and enable DevOps, deliver on the ITaaS promise, both as on-prem and SaaS solutions, so you can manage any castle, anywhere in the multi-cloud land, with speed, efficiency and simplicity
- Attend this session to learn about the roadmap and the strategy of VMware Cloud Automation solutions direct from the PM team – complete with the latest developments and vision for the future, with demos and customer testimonials
SPEAKERS: Vipul Shah, Product Manager for Cloud Automation, VMware
David Burton, Director IT Infrastructure, University of Pennsylvania Medial Center (UPMC)
- Let the Lords of Lights-on IT Operations and DevOps show you the power of our new Cloud Operations Service – the SaaS version of the White Walker-defeating vRealize Operations! As our new battleships Cortex and Magna leverage AI and ML to predict and prevent the winter’s coming, learn how our well-known and proven dragon-glass tools are evolving to give you Three-Eyed Raven insight into capacity management, intelligent workload placement and cost optimization across clouds, helping you win the shadow IT battle
- Attend this session to learn about the roadmap and the strategy of VMware Cloud Operations Management solutions direct from the PM team – complete with the latest developments and vision for the future, with demos and customer testimonials
SPEAKERS: Kameswaran Subramanian, Product Manager for Cloud Operations Management, VMware
Inderpal Singh, General Manager, Cloud Operations, Bharti Airtel