Enhanced Ease of Use with Out-of-The-Box Support for ServiceNow®, Azure®, and Containers.
Our new out-of-the-box integration with ServiceNow, will enable users to easily propagate vRealize Automation services to the service desk catalog as well as enable the use of ServiceNow to deploy services via vRealize Automation.
With this new release, the ability of IT and DevOps practitioners to use unified service blueprints to simplify the delivery of integrated multi-tier applications with application-centric networking and security has been extended to Microsoft Azure, as well as currently out-of-the-box supported clouds including Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware vCloud Air and the vCloud Air Network.
The Azure endpoint users can:
- Configure Azure connections (endpoints) per tenant
- Assign reservations and integrate with their governance model
- Design blueprints creation with Azure resources, specify network and storage options
- Deploy converged blueprints with Azure resources in them
- vRealize Automation can automatically select the most appropriate subscriptions to deploy to
- Perform state-aware resource actions on their Azure resources
Additionally, the ability to manage the deployment lifecycle, including start, stop, restart and delete are all possible via the endpoint.
Support for containers in vRealize Automation 7.2 will allow developers and application teams to accelerate application delivery. vRealize Automation 7.2 leverages Admiral, a highly scalable and very lightweight container management platform to deploy and manage containers. Developers will be able to:
- Provision and manage Docker hosts in VMW SDDC
- Provision and manage multi-container apps via API or UI
- Create and consume container networks
- Manage private or public container image registry
- Use policies for container placements
- Manage resources for containers and container hosts
- Have visibility into operational and log visibility of containerized apps
- Enable lifecycle actions for containers
- Understand the Savings Possible Download the Forrester Report:
Total Economic Impact of VMware Automated Application Deployment
- Read vRealize Automation customer case studies
- Active Networks improves IT Service delivery while increasing data center security by leveraging VMware vRealize Automation and NSX
- VMware Enables Rapid Development at SAIC
- VMware-Based Private Cloud Helps Apollo Education Group Accelerate Access to Online Learning
- The Power of VMware vRealize Suite at Choice Hotels
- Try our software in a hosted Hands on Lab
- HOL-SDC-1621 vRealize Automation 101: Application and Infrastructure Delivery and DevOps with Code Stream
- HOL-SDC-1624 VMware NSX and the vRealize Suite
Need help deploying your private cloud infrastructure, expanding to the public cloud, or developing your business justification? Contact us and our experts can help your team build the business case and the solution that will maximize your IT productivity.