Another exciting VMworld is upon us and there will be a ton of interesting topics and expert speakers covering various tracks. There is a special track for DevOps during this VMworld and vRealize Code Stream has an important role to play. To help you quickly find relevant sessions, here’s a list of where you can learn more about how Code Stream is helping customers on their journey towards DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
vRealize Code Stream sessions
- MGT5495 – Accelerate your DevOps Journey with vRealize Code Stream
- MGT5563 – Automate the Deployment & Testing of vRealize Automation Configurations, Templates and Workflows Using vRealize Code Stream
- MGT5433 – Faster Application Releases After Transitioning to the Continuous Delivery Methodology Using vRealize Suite and vRealize Code Stream: A VMware on VMware Showcase
- MGT6401-GD – Group Discussion on DevOps & Continuous Delivery
- OPT4868 – Your DevOps Transformation. Culture, Technology or both?
- OPT4992 – VMware vRealize Code Stream: Is DevOps about Tools or Transformation?
- CNA5659 – The Road to Continuous Delivery and DevOps: Be the Best on Any Cloud
DevOps @ VMworld
VMware views DevOps as a key influencer in today’s IT organization, enabling development teams to deliver applications faster with agility. As part of VMworld, the DevOps Program will be offering a three-day event covering the latest industry DevOps technology, solutions, and leaders.
See more details at http://www.vmworld.com/en/us/programs/dev-ops.html
Developer Day @ VMworld
As your applications are delivered to any device, anywhere, any time, your success as a developer is increasingly dependent on cloud technology choices. VMware is a leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, offering you a range of powerful technologies to help the applications you develop thrive in the new cloud era.
Join us Wednesday, September 2, for the inaugural Developer Day @ VMworld. In conjunction with the DevOps @ VMworld Program, this all day event will include a live Hackathon, guest speakers and technology sessions for developers.
See more details at http://www.vmworld.com/en/us/programs/developer-day.html
Come see what’s new in vRealize Code Stream and the vRealize suite at the various booths on the Expo floor.
Experience how easy it is to setup release pipelines and connect to Continuous Integration tools by using this Hands-on-lab. It’s free and all you need is a browser, nothing to download or install. Visit http://labs.hol.vmware.com and search for ‘HOL-SDC-1621’. The title is ‘vRealize Automation 101: Application and Infrastructure Delivery and DevOps with Code Stream’.
This lab will demonstrate the ability to use vRealize Automation to rapidly automate the deployment and management of a variety of IT services and applications. It will also show how vRealize Code Stream provides release automation and continuous delivery.