Want to learn how to better utilize vRealize Automation for your business needs?
VMware vRealize Automation (vRA) allows for a large amount of out of the box functionality. It’s also completely flexible allowing you to connect to and incorporate any existing system into its processes.
Join us for this 90-minute vRA Webcast on April 22, 2015 to learn more about what can be automated and delivered Out of the Box.
In this session we will dive into the configurable out of the box experience within the Administrative UI. We will set up an automated self-service environment that can increase efficiency and reduce waste of your virtual environment. Register Today!
The Webcast will include following How-to’s:
- Setting up the First Tenant
- Branding the Portal
- Creating Business Groups and Target Resources
- Adding the vRO/vCO Endpoint
- Creating a Network Pool
- Creating Reservations for Resources
- Creating a Single and Multi-machine Blueprints
- Testing Blueprint Provisions
- Discover Existing Virtual Environments, Apply Policy, and Begin Reclamation