by Rich Bourdeau
One of the questions I occasionally hear is: What is the difference between vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator. The objective of this blog post is to help you understand the difference in their capabilities and how when used together they complement each other. Rather than a lengthy blog I thought it would be much easier to convey this information via a short 5 minute video.
Let me know what you think and if you would like additional information about How vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator work together.
Here is pointers to additional information that will help you learn More about how vRealize Automation working together with vRealize Orchestrator delivers the quickest time to cloud value for our customers.
- Blog: vRealize Orchestrator The Preferred Approach for Adapting and Extending vCloud Automation Center
- Blog: Announcing the Availability of vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for Puppet
a good example of using a vRO plug-in available on the VMware Solutions Exchange that extends vRealize Automation’s capabilities
- VMware Solutions Exchange: vRealize Orchestrator Solutions
- Blog: Integrating vRealize Automation with Service Now
Most of the integration examples were done with vRealize Orchestrator
- Gartner Article – G00272847 Pick the Right Orchestration Technology to Power Your Cloud Initiative, 26 February 2015