In VMware Customer Connect Learning, there are dozens of live webinars, recorded online events, instructional courses, exam preps, and On Demands with labs that enable you to learn just about anything VMware, anywhere you are.
Special Offer: Complimentary Premium Digital Training*
Have you heard the news at VMworld? We are extending complimentary access to premium digital training from VMware Customer Connect Learning. Don’t miss this opportunity to get 24/7 access — including 1300+ basic and advance training videos, certification exam preps, and all new VMware Certified Technical Associate training content — to the Premium Subscription for a full year (from date of enrollment).
*Enrollment deadline: October 31, 2020
Upcoming Connect Learning Webinars – Free for All Registered Users
- October 7 – Workloads – Software-Defined Data Center and the Hybrid Cloud
- October 8 – vSAN Expertise – Operational and Troubleshooting Methods for vSAN-powered Solutions
- October 15 – Skyline: Tips & Tricks to Get the Most from Your Proactive Support Service
- October 21 – Workloads – Securing the Bastion: An Overview of Windows Active Directory Infrastructure Security in a VMware vSphere 7.0 Environment
- October 21 – Workloads – Securing the Bastion: An Overview of Windows Active Directory Infrastructure Security in a VMware vSphere 7.0 Environment (APJ)
- October 27 – Announcing New VCTA Certifications and Courses!
- October 28 – Workloads – Time Synch and Resolution for Virtualized Domain Controllers in vSphere 7.0
- October 28 – Workloads – Time Synch and Resolution for Virtualized Domain Controllers in vSphere 7.0 (APJ)
- October 28 – GSS Webcast – Troubleshooting ESXi Disconnections from the vCenter Server
- October 29 – Tanzu Services – The New vSphere with Kubernetes Services
Webinar Announcing New VCTA Certifications and Courses
October 27, 8:30 am PDT
Join us to learn more about the new VMware Certified Technical Associate certification (VCTA). Our presenters will walk you through the ins and outs of the new exam, certification tracks and the brand-new VCTA courses available through VMware Customer Connect Learning. If you’re new to the industry or to VMware solutions, you don’t want to miss this webinar, which includes a Q&A section so you can have all the information you need to get on your path to becoming a VMware certified professional.
- Available soon – VMware Data Center Virtualization: Core Technical Skills
- Available soon – VMware Virtual Cloud Network – Core Technical Skills
Don’t forget to see the Post VMworld Instructor Hour recording.
Watch the special instructor hour held with our top VMworld speakers. Our panel of experts (including Marc Alumbaugh, Steve Baca, Tim Burkard, Peter Hauer, John Krueger, and Brian Watrous) share insights from their VMworld sessions and answered your questions related to various VMware solutions including: Tanzu Kubernetes, Horizon, Workspace ONE, NSX, vRealize, and vSphere. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover tips and troubleshooting recommendations.