The VMware Learning Zone has just released two new preparation programs to help learners get ready for certification exams. These include:
- The VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam Prep (2V0-01.19), which is a prerequisite for the VCP-DCV, VCP-CMA, and VCP-DTM certifications
- The VMware vSphere 6.7 Professional Exam Prep (2V0-21.19), which is a prerequisite to the VCP-DCV certification
These courses prepare those planning to become certified to take their respective exam. The benefits of each exam prep include:
- Review of individual objectives of the exam blueprint
- Demystification of objective titles
- Explicit guidance for supporting documentation, including helpful blogs and knowledge base resources
- Assurance that learners are studying the topics most likely to be on the exam
- Assistance in identifying where students need to prepare further.
If you’d like to learn more about certifications and tracks, check out the VMware Certification website.