We’re pleased to announce a new Skyline Advisor release with expanded proactive issue avoidance, Log Assist enhancements, enhanced email notifications and new Findings & Recommendations.
Expanded Proactive Issue Avoidance
We released 41 new proactive Findings and Recommendations in the following categories:
- Technical Support Trending Issues – Alert you to top issues based on our analysis of common Support Requests opened by customers
- Technical Support Post Escalation Issues - Alert you to issues based on post escalation analysis to help prevent you from experiencing similar escalations
- vCenter Alarms – Top vSphere alarms as defined by VMware Technical Support
- VMware PKS – We are introducing VMware PKS Findings to alert you to potential issues with container solutions
- VMware Security Advisories – We continue to include Security Advisories to alert you to objects that are vulnerable to known security risks
- Skyline Health for vSphere and vSAN Alignment – Ensure that vSphere and vSAN Findings are available in both Skyline Advisor and Skyline Health for vSphere/vSAN
Log Assist Enhancements
Improved UI to help enable successful automated support log bundle transfer to VMware Technical Support and segment tracking for the number of hosts and objects selected in a particular log transfer.
Enhanced Email Notifications
Inclusion of Organization ID and Organization Name in login inactivity emails to alert customers to the specific Skyline organizations that have not been logged into recently.
If you have questions about any of these announcements, please visit the Skyline Community.