We are beyond excited to announce that VMware Skyline is launching an Office Space-themed Scavenger Hunt in support of our #TechForGood campaign. Be sure to follow our Twitter page @VMwareSkyline so you don’t miss the chance to win up to $1,500 for your charity of choice!
How do you play?
- We’ll post Office Space-themed videos on our Twitter page every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 AM PDT throughout the month of April.
- In those videos, we’ll provide you a task to do in Skyline.
- You’ll complete the task and DM us a screenshot as proof. This DM enters you into a raffle for a chance to win! (Remember to not reveal any sensitive or confidential information in your screenshots.)
The more you participate, the more you can win.
- If you participate in one task, you could win $150 to donate to your charity.
- If you complete four tasks, you could win at the silver level. That’s $750 to donate!
- If you complete all eight tasks, you could win at the gold level. That’s $1,500 for your charity—plus your very own red Swingline stapler signed by Milton himself!
We’ll announce weekly winners on Twitter every Friday. The silver and gold winners will be announced at the beginning of May.
Good luck, and have fun!
DISCLAIMER & FAIR USE NOTICE:
The Tech For Good Office Space Scavenger Hunt is not affiliated, endorsed by, or in any way connected with the owners of the rights to Office Space.
VMware is committed to protecting the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of creative artists and others. The content parodies some of the Office Space scenes. Given the transformative nature and the fact that the Scavenger Hunt is for noncommercial purposes, it is believed that this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the Copyright Act in 1976. VMware expressly prohibits the commercial exploitation of this content, except for purposes of fair use as defined in the copyright laws.