VMware will be performing a system upgrade to several VMware Support Web applications on Friday, April 11th, 2014 from 7:00PM to 7:45PM Pacific Time. If you need to file a high severity support request while the upgrade is in progress, please call VMware Technical Support for assistance. Because of this maintenance window, you may experience longer than normal wait times on the phone. We encourage you to submit your lower severity support issues via the online case logging option once the website becomes available again.
While this upgrade is in progress, you will be unable to:
- Access or manage your VMware account
- Submit support requests online
- Download, purchase or register VMware products
- Manage VMware product licenses
- Download, purchase or register VMware products Manage VMware product licenses
- Access VMware Communities
Please note this maintenance window does not affect the VMware Knowledgebase or the various Product Support Centers where you may find articles and notes that will help you resolve issues you may encounter.
We appreciate your patience during this maintenance period. These system upgrades are part of our commitment to continued service improvements and will help VMware better serve your needs.