Those may have been the words of Flavor Flav in Fight the Power, but we don’t think he had cloud computing on his mind. But now that vSphere 4.0 is officially launched, we want to make sure you have access to all the latest KB articles and content we have been busy creating to get you started on the right foot.
- VMware Support Center has documentation, getting-started guides, and webcasts.
- Licensing Wizard is online and ready to answer your licensing questions.
- vSphere Upgrade Center answers questions on upgrading from VI3 to vSphere 4.
Also, here’s our hand picked top ten list of KB articles we think you’ll be interested in. Don’t miss the best practices articles!
Top vSphere Knowledge Base Articles
- Comparison of product offerings for vSphere 4.0 and VMware Infrastructure 3.x
- Upgrading to ESX 4.0 and vCenter 4.0 Best Practices
- Installing ESX 4.0 and vCenter 4.0 Best Practices
- Upgrading virtual machine on ESX 4.0 Best Practices
- Divide (split) and Combine license keys on vSphere
- Downgrading vSphere 4.0 License to ESX 3.5 version
- The Turn on Fault Tolerance option is disabled
- Understanding VMware Fault Tolerance
- vNetwork Distributed Switch on ESX 4.x – Concepts Overview
- Best practices for using PowerPath/VE with VMware vSphere 4.0
- Using Storage VMotion to migrate a virtual machine with many disks may timeout