Today’s public sector leaders must enable their organizations to embrace change and adopt cloud, security and applications solutions that quickly scale. With over 800 sessions, hands-on labs and demos, live Q&As and access to top IT visionaries, VMworld inspires attendees to accelerate innovation and learn from experts.
Join us online from October 5-7 for eight learning tracks that span the industry’s hottest topics, including application modernization, the future of FedRAMP, implementing zero trust security and more. VMworld offers the tools, training, customer examples and expertise you need to build a more resilient, secure government for the future — faster.
Join VMware executives, industry leaders, best-in-field knowledge experts and thousands of peers from around the globe to explore the following session topics:
- How Government Is Transforming Security To
Deliver Mission Outcomes & Better Citizen Experiences.
- Speaker: Ranil Dassanayaka, Vice President, VMware
- The Role Of Central IT In Building An App And
Operations Platform (Simulive)
- Speakers: Herbert Thompson, SLED Sr Strategist, VMware; Matt Van Syckle, CTO, State of Montana; Mark Combs, Chief Technology Officer, State of Vermont
- Bringing VMware Cloud To The U.S. Public
Sector With Hardened Security
- Speakers: Lance Bendit, Senior Manager, VMware; Audrey Bian, PMM, VMware
- FedRAMP: The Future Of Federal End User
- Speakers: John Turner, Sr. Client Solutions Architect, VMware; Emily Kurzinski, Client Solutions Architect, VMware
- Deep Dive: Treating Security Like A Product
- Speakers: Alex Barbato, Solution Architect, VMware; Hannah Hunt, Chief Product and Innovation Officer, U.S. Army, Army Futures Command
See the full list of Government sessions for VMworld 2021 here.
VMworld is the epicenter of industry conversations on innovative solutions in government — from virtualization at its outset to multi-cloud today. This year’s theme, “Imagine That,” encapsulates the breadth of opportunities that VMworld 2021 offers attendees to learn and connect.