Monday morning in Orlando started with sunny skies and a buzz of excitement for the upcoming show. The VMware team kicked off the day with a lively in-booth staff meeting and a special visit from KLAS Research to present our 2013 Category Leader Award in Virtualization. This is an amazing honor in the healthcare industry for our vSphere solution!
The show floor opened at noon and our stellar team interacted with hundreds of booth visitors throughout the day. Demo stations illustrated our virtual desktop & mobile solutions, vCloud for Healthcare, and our care systems analysis capabilities. In addition to demos, booth visitors were able to speak one-on-one with our experts about how VMware can help organizations transform the cost, quality, and delivery of patient care.
- 2 successful focus groups with Bill Hudson, about 15 attendees each
- 5 customer meetings took place in our reserved meeting spaces
- IT Association of Canada (ITAC) Reception – Sponsored by VMware
- Ancillary Event – West Customer Dinner, about 25 total attendees
- HIMSS video recording of VMware booth, to be posted in our virtual booth later today
Monday was also the first day of the HIMSS Online Live Event. Don’t forget that our technical staff will be checking the “Message Us” tab consistently – post your IT or product questions for quick responses from our team of experts. Although we don’t yet have any specific metrics for the HIMSS Online Live Event, there was a consistent flow of traffic to our virtual booth throughout the day.
HIMSS Online Highlights:
- HIMSS video recording of VMware booth featuring Frank Nydam, Healthcare CTO, posted under our “Live from HIMSS” tab
- “Live from HIMSS” tab features:
- Demo video of our care systems analysis solution, aligned with our Orlando showcase
- On Demand Webinar: How TriRivers Health Partners Optimized and Virtualized Its Electronic Health Records Infrastructure
- On Demand Webinar: Delivering Secure, Point-of-Care Access – Anytime, Anywhere
- VMware at HIMSS video featuring Frank Nydam
It is safe to say that Day 1 at HIMSS was a success! If you haven’t already, come visit us at booth 2535 on the show floor. Don’t forget to check out our booth in the HIMSS Online event as well – see you all there!