These are the changes or updates made to the Guest Operating System Installation Guide since it was last published:
- Added a known issue about running Windows Server 2008 64-bit with Microsoft Update 932596.
- Added a known issue about installing Turbolinux 10 Server on VMware Workstation.
- Added a known issue about the vmxnet3 network adapter displaying the incorrect link speed on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP.
- Added a known issue for enabling the vmxnet adapter for Windows Server 2003 on ESX Server.
- Added a known issue about Linux virtual machines that stop responding or stall when using the TSC clocksource. Guests include Asianux 3.0, CentOS 5.0, Mandriva Linux 2008, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Open SUSE Linux 10.3, Open SUSE Linux 10.2, Ubuntu 8.04 LTS, Ubuntu Linux 7.10, and Ubuntu Linux 7.04.
- Revised installation instructions for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 and 10. Replaced press F2 for text mode with enter boot option textmode=1.