We get it, you can’t physically make it to a vForum Live nearest you. However, you can still take the latest deep dives through VMware solutions across the software-defined data center, end user computing and the hybrid cloud at vForum Online! Sign up to attend vForum Online on November 3rd and you will have access to over 60 VMware experts across 9 content tracks to answer your questions in real-time!
When you tune in to the virtual VMware campus for this half-day online event, you’ll start the morning off listening to keynote presentations from the Office of the CTO in the Cross-Cloud CTO Panel. Afterward, attend up to 21 technical breakouts across software-defined data center, end user computing and the hybrid cloud, interact with our experts via live video during 14 Chat with Experts sessions, and test drive VMware solutions for yourself in up to 11 expert-led, Hands-on Labs.
Looking for specific insights into networking & security with VMware NSX®? Don’t miss the following sessions:
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting VMware NSX with vRealize Network Insight
- Micro-segmentation with NSX Case Studies: Implementation in VMware IT
- Automating Your Network Services Deployment with VMware NSX and vRealize Automation
NSX Chat with Experts
- Best Practices for Operationalizing VMware NSX
- Troubleshooting VMware NSX: Tips & Tricks for the Real World
- VMware NSX: Introduction and Feature Tour (HOL-SDC-1703-USE-1)
- VMware NSX: Distributed Firewall with Micro-Segmentation (HOL-1703-USE-2)
- VMware NSX Operations & Visibility (HOL-SDC-1703-USE-3)
You don’t want to miss this chance to gain insight, expand your knowledge, and leave with practical steps to apply to your IT plans – all without leaving your desk! From the comfort of your own home or office, you’ll be able to view unique product demos led by VMware system engineers, get unlimited access to eBooks, tech tips, and solution-related resources.
Plus, win a variety of awesome prizes! Did we mention you could win the newly released iPhone 7? Sign up for vForum Online on November 3rd now and it could be yours!
Connect with the Network Virtualization Platform via these social channels: