While we are always excited about VMware Explore, it is not the only event that VMware offers. In fact, coming up over the next two months are some of our highly-sought-after events, all of which will be accessible to people around the globe in a virtual setting.
Shoutout to our digital events!
vForum Online: December 1, 2022
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM PST / 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
Join us for vForum Online and take a deep dive into the innovations that are shaping the multi-cloud future.
Whether you attended VMware Explore or not, you’ll find new technical content, new demos and hands-on labs, and opportunities for one-on-one interaction with our experts – all designed to help you innovate faster in a multi-cloud world.
vForum Online is designed for IT professionals who want to:
- Simplify multi-cloud complexity
- Solve the challenges of diverse cloud operating models
- Close gaps in security from the core to the cloud to the edge
- Support the mobile workforce with comprehensive lifecycle management
- Use cloud-native principals, Kubernetes and containers to build, run and operate modern applications
Register now to discover solutions for the unique challenges of the multi-cloud universe.
SpringOne Essentials: January 24-26, 2023
SpringOne is an online experience that brings together the developer community to inspire and connect.
Taking place in January, this virtual event will enable software companies, enterprises, and cloud experts to collaborate, share knowledge and create transformational software.
- SpringOne is pivoting to an online event in January (24-26) with an in-person component during VMware Explore in August 2023 (FAQs).
- The virtual program in January will be a “taste” of what’s to come for the in-person event later in 2023. In fact, it is being referred to as “SpringOne Essentials.”
- Instead of 7 tracks there will be one track of content including a general session with key technology announcements, a curated set of breakout talks, and several “ask me anything” sessions with the engineering and product teams.
- The virtual schedule is now posted on springone.io. Take a look at the agenda and sign up for this free virtual event.
At SpringOne Essentials, you can look forward to content that dives into what is new and noteworthy with Spring and VMware Tanzu.
With multiple topics to choose from, why not add some upcoming webinars to your schedule?
Do Something Great! for Citizens: Why Application Modernization is 2022 Imperative for State Governments
- December 6, 2022 at 10:00am PT
- A new study from VMware and NASCIO shows that state governments can offer their citizens more efficient and effective outcomes by modernizing their IT programs. We’ll look at the steps state governments can take to not only identify gaps in their offerings but implement an agile delivery process that can help them be better equipped to serve their citizens.
IDC Insight: Business Value of NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- January 10, 2023 at 9:00am PT
- Brad Casemore of IDC will share his observations on the requirements for a modern application delivery infrastructure and show how NSX Advanced Load Balancer can help enterprises achieve higher application developer productivity and lower the cost of operations.
VMware Aria: Removing Complexity from End-To-End Multi-Cloud Management
- January 12, 2023 at 10:00am PT
- In this webinar, our experts will demonstrate how the VMware Aria portfolio automates the delivery of IT services across any cloud to give you peak application performance and availability, along with simplified cost management.