We are excited to announce that VMware has been named as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for European End User Experience Management 2022 Vendor Assessment (December 2022, IDC #EUR148395522), recognizing VMware’s capability to improve digital employee experience (DEX), talent retention, and hybrid work functions across organizations via the Anywhere Workspace platform. View an excerpt from the report here.
The IDC MarketScape assessment reviews quantitative and qualitative characteristics IDC believes define current market demands and expected tech buyer priorities and needs. Their evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework to assess and compare vendors, highlighting key influential factors in achieving both short- and long-term success in the EUEM market. IDC advises buyers to consider hybrid work enablement capabilities, IT security and data protection requirements, and relevance to current and future needs in terms of visibility.
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the icons.
VMware Workspace ONE excels in employee experience management
- VMware has an impressive portfolio of technologies complementing its DEX offerings, such as UEM, VDI and DaaS, endpoint protection, secure remote access, and zero trust security. VMware Anywhere Workspace is a comprehensive solution offering full support for hybrid work. Apart from telemetry, analytics, remediation, and remote support capabilities, the solution also offers simple remote onboarding; a personalized workspace and communications across devices through a single sign on; corporate directory; and the intranet.
- Workspace ONE Digital Employee Experience solution has differentiated end user sentiment monitoring capabilities, including a function that sends out a survey to an end user when telemetry detects possible issues affecting DEX.
- The solution comprises a powerful ML engine providing a high level of automation and contextualized insights. The platform performs functions like root-cause analysis, inventory overview, anomaly detection, and event correlation, giving IT administrators strong support for troubleshooting and decision making.
- As for the full impact of VMware’s offerings on end user experience, the vendor stands out thanks to its ability to add new virtual environments during performance issues, which can lead to a significant improvement in overall productivity.
- Interviewed customers highlighted the extensive RBAC settings of VMware’s solution. They also appreciated the speed at which VMware implements their feedback on its solutions.
- VMware possesses a broad channel partner network in Europe that includes over 1,000 distributors, value-added resellers, systems integrators, and managed services providers.
VMware Workspace ONE is ideal for customers who envision a fully enabled hybrid workspace, supported by remote onboarding, reporting and environment visibility, unified communications, and strong compliance and security features. It can also benefit customers who want to track performance and automate frontline devices, as well as derive insights from the data collected in their virtual environment.
To read more about why VMware was named a Leader, click here to download an excerpt from the 2022 IDC MarketScape for European End User Experience Management Vendor Assessment.