We are excited to announce the program previously known as the VMware Digital Workspace Beta Program™ has been rebranded to the Anywhere Workspace Early Access™ (EA) program, with an expanded portfolio, new curated products, and tool enhancements. View our previous post here.
What is the Anywhere Workspace Early Access program, and who is it for?
Think of the EA program as a resource for early adoption of end-user computing (EUC) software — an exclusive, centralized program offered to all VMware customers and partners. The EA community hosts a variety of EUC software prior to general availability, for resources, binaries, and feedback. Upon activation, members can select from a diversity of products in a single location and can access release notes, as well as provide feedback and submit feature requests. We welcome all current customers and partners to be our EA champions, free of charge.
Benefits of the Anywhere Workspace Early Access program
- Be among the first to access the newest products, features, and resolutions.
- Access the newest, most innovative features and enhancements across our portfolio.
- Directly impact the quality and usability of VMware EUC software prior to general availability.
- Interact directly with the VMware EUC product and engineering family.
Our expanded portfolio
We have increased our scope of release models to:
- Workspace ONE Labs products
- Tech preview
- Limited availability release
What products are included in the Anywhere Workspace Early Access program?
- Workspace ONE productivity apps
- Workspace ONE UEM Console, Access, Assist, Chrome OS Management, DEEM for various platforms, and Freestyle — to name a few
- VMware Horizon line of products (cloud services, clients, desktop)
These are some of the most buzzed about and long-running products and features we offer: Intelligent Hub, Boxer, Content, Launcher, Tunnel, Freestyle Orchestrator, and Workspace ONE XR Hub.
How do I sign up for the Anywhere Workspace Early Access program?
Interested customers and partners can sign up today at this link.