Toward the end of last year, we shared a blog post called “What is Digital Employee Experience (DEX)?” to help our community understand what this new acronym means.
We have continued to deliver digital employee experience solutions as part of the Workspace ONE platform. For example, see our latest updates, including Insights anomaly detection and micro-surveys for measuring employee sentiment.
For members of our community, we have many opportunities for you to learn all about our solutions and products:
- We have a brand new 20-minute video on Tech Zone explaining our DEX solution overview and architecture.
- If you don’t have 20 minutes now, bookmark that Tech Zone link and check out our two-minute video that shows a day-in-the-life view of a sophisticated DEX solution from both the employee and IT admin perspective.
- Interested in enabling remote work with a consistent and more secure experience, but don’t know where to start? Read our eBook Seven Elements to a Successful Anywhere Workspace (PDF).
- Are you an existing customer and want to know an easy way to get started with DEX? Read my favorite blog so far in 2022: 5 Quick Wins for Workspace ONE Hub Services.
- I also encourage you to read our blog that explains in detail the DEX automation tools we deliver for IT as part of the Workspace ONE platform.
Our customers are delighted with our approach to modern management, security, and experience, and how we deliver them as part of our Anywhere Workspace solution. For example, a recent case study I read really resonated with me and shows how we enable a modern Anywhere Workspace, well, anywhere. Read about how the Peel Regional Police in Ontario, Canada enabled a seamless user experience (PDF). This type of real-life example makes me proud to work with so many excellent partners and our sales teams, and we are honored to deliver solutions to so many customers and their employees.
We will continue to invest in DEX tools for customers of all sizes. Check back here for more posts on how to deliver a powerful, secure, and sophisticated digital employee experience.