To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! Your feedback molds our products and customer journey, and we look forward to building on the experience that earned us this distinction.
Earlier this year, we announced that VMware was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and scored highest in 3 out of 4 use cases in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for UEM Tools. Today, we’re excited to share that VMware was recognized as a Customers’ Choice in the January 2021 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) report.
Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise software and services decision makers. The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction is based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing and/or using the product or service. To be named a Customers’ Choice, vendors must have a minimum of 50 published reviews with an average overall rating equal to or higher than the mean rating for that market. As of January 6, 2021, VMware is 1 of only 4 vendors to be named a Customers’ Choice, with an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 in UEM, based on 73 reviews.
We believe that being named a 2021 Customers’ Choice for UEM represents VMware’s commitment to our customers and their drive towards workplace modernization during these uncertain times with our end-to-end solution that is both flexible and easy to use. As an intelligence-driven digital workspace platform, Workspace ONE integrates access control, application management and multi-OS endpoint management into a single platform, making it easy for organizations across the globe to quickly adapt to challenges or disruptions.
From remote onboarding workflows and zero-touch device provisioning to seamless access to any physical or virtual desktop or app, and remote support, Workspace ONE helps create a productive and intrinsically secure environment for employees anywhere. As market focus has shifted from client management tools (CMT) and EMM to UEM, Workspace ONE seamlessly integrates modern and complete PC and mobile management from a single console, and fully supports customers migrating from traditional network-based CMT to modern UEM-based PC support. Workspace ONE enables organizations to quickly adapt workplace operations to optimize customer and employee experience with infrastructure that can scale to support critical apps and data with desktop and app virtualization solutions.
What VMware Customers Are Saying
- “Workspace ONE has revolutionized the work productivity during the pandemic.” – Global Enterprise Program Analyst, Healthcare Industry
- “VMware has always done an excellent job creating the products that the enterprise needs… VMware has introduced the world to a better way of doing information technology.” – CIO, Government Sector
- “We started on-premise and moved to the cloud after a couple years… Since that time, we have been stable, and upgrades have been a non-issue and new functionality has been onboarded seamlessly… Great product overall and I would recommend it over other technologies that we evaluated.” – Manager of Technology Services, Retail Industry
- “Workspace ONE has been helpful to deploy a consistent, secure environment for our mobile devices and remote workers. The solution is constantly evolving adding new functionality and features to adapt to new technology challenges.” – IT Manager, Manufacturing Industry
- “Workspace ONE provides a secure access to in-house applications accessed by end users. Especially the management of Android devices is great. Application deployment times are very short, there is a very flexible deployment management over Workspace ONE management console.” – IT Specialist, Manufacturing Industry
- “The most important thing that always pushes us to go with Workspace ONE every time we renew our subscription is completeness of the product in terms of variety of features that can fulfill current market demands, and innovative features compared to other competitors.” – SME, Manufacturing Industry
- “Great product and solution to manage your endpoints from computers to tablets, Android and Apple devices…” – IT Senior Administrator, Transportation Industry
- “…[Workspace ONE] provides a unified dashboard view which has quick access to analytics and security updates available for each different groups of devices.” – Data Scientist, Construction Industry
- “…best solution for all operating systems. It has more advantages than its competitors.” – Security Specialist, Finance Industry
- “It just works! We seldom have issues with this product, it’s very much set and forget.” – CTO, Finance Industry
- “macOS and iOS devices are a breeze to manage and the result is almost always 100% effective across 40K+ devices. Device provisioning times have been slashed to zero touch times. Application management is simple and effective.” – ICT Officer, Education Industry
- “Undoubtedly the best endpoint management software for multiple operating systems.” – Associate Technical Lead, Service Sector
- “Workspace ONE is the best digital workspace platform I have ever worked with, it simply brings all my work apps together to work just in one tool.” – Quality Assurance, Communications Industry
- “Best of the best unified endpoint management and enterprise mobility solution!” – Cybersecurity Specialist, Security Sector
- “It is an excellent tool… It is easy to use and set up. Integration with Azure also easier with Workspace ONE… It provides good security and safety that protects from cyberattacks.” – Test Automation Engineer
To learn more about this distinction, or to read the reviews written about Workspace ONE by the IT professionals who use it, please visit the Gartner Peer Insights UEM market page and the VMware Workspace ONE reviews page.
VMware continues to maintain a rapid pace of innovation to deliver a best-in-class UEM solution that not only meets the needs of our customers but provides an outstanding customer experience. Over the past year, we’ve delivered scalable modern management for Windows 10, macOS and mission-critical devices (like rugged mobile computers, wearables, and interactive kiosks); enhanced support for customers migrating from traditional network-based CMT; and delightful employee experiences across any use case, with expanded BYO options, seamless shared device management, and comprehensive remote employee support.
We are honored to be named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for UEM and grateful for the feedback our customers shared with us. To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! Your feedback molds our products and customer journey, and we look forward to building on the experience that earned us this distinction.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.