We are giving one lucky person the chance to win a free ticket to VMworld Europe in Barcelona this November. Has VMware helped you Mark Your Mark within your company, industry or community? We want you share your stories about how attending VMworld or VMware’s technology has helped you make a difference. It’s easy to […]
Guest blog by Gareth Edwards, Infrastructure Engineer and vExpert
VMworld 2019 Europe was one of my favourite years yet.
Not only were the announcements, sessions and workshops awesome – I actually got to see one of my personal heroes – the inimitable Bear Grylls. His motivational speech about tackling self-doubt and encouraging innovation was exactly as you’d imagine it to be. I felt a real synergy with what he was talking about and I came out of there wanting to climb a mountain…an innovation one! (I don’t know what that means, but I know how I felt that day.)
That week in Barcelona was exceptional and my personal highlights included:
- Meeting Pat Gelsinger at the vExpert Party
- Taking part in VMware Odyssey Hands-on Lab competition
- Having the amazing honor and opportunity of taking over the VMware UK Twitter for the day
If you missed VMworld 2019 Europe this year, don’t worry, there’s still time to catch up. VMware has organised the exclusive vForum Online to bring you up to speed.
On December 12th, VMware’s largest virtual event for IT professionals will be here to give you a special post-VMworld update. This special online event will bring you the latest announcements on VMware’s leading solutions, with insights from the pros you’ll certainly benefit from hearing.
Check out the action-packed agenda:
- Keynote: Tech in the Age of Any
- Joe Baguley, Chief Technology Officer EMEA, VMware
- Cloud Session: Accelerate Your Cloud Journey
- Rory Choudhuri, EMEA Solutions Product Marketing Director, VMware
- Modern Apps Session: VMware Tanzu and Your Kubernetes Journey
- Ed Hoppitt, Director of Modern Apps and Cloud Native Platforms EMEA, VMware
- Networking and Security 2.0 Session: What we said at VMworld 2019
- Garry Owen, EMEA Senior Solutions Product Marketing Manager, VMware
- Digital Workspace Session: Why We Need to Put the Employee Experience First Today
- Spencer Pitts, Chief Technologist EMEA, VMware
- Live Q&A Session
If all of this still isn’t enough to convince you to join, everyone who signs up will also have the chance to win a FREE TICKET TO VMWORLD 2020 EUROPE*. Simply register today, attend the webcast and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win one of three full conference passes to next year’s event.
Take it from me, vForum Online is something you don’t want to miss.
Category: News & Highlights