By Jean-Philippe Barleaza: VP Channel and Alliances, EMEA VMworld 2018 Europe will welcome thousands of customers, prospects, and partners in Barcelona to discover the future trends related to digital infrastructure technology and transformation. This year, with the purchase of a full conference pass, our partners will have the opportunity to engage in Partner Forum activities, sessions, […]
What makes VMworld Europe more than just another IT event? It’s a discovery powerhouse, an unrivalled opportunity to learn, network and collaborate with a broad range of VMware experts, executives, customers and peers.
This year in Barcelona, we’re empowering you to Make Your Mark. We’re capturing all the momentum of today’s rapidly changing IT environment and putting it within your grasp; giving you the information, tools and partnerships to take IT – and your ability to shape it – to the next level.
There is nowhere else that will give you the value VMworld does – it’s an unparalleled opportunity for you and your customers to meet, network and learn from industry peers.
VMworld 2019 Europe is built around critical themes that embody the major trends shaping the impact technology is having on life today. To make the most of the event, you can build your agenda via the content catalogue available here. And, with all that’s going on, here are specific highlights geared towards our partners – be sure to look out for the partner-specific sessions taking place in the Partner Lounge throughout the event.
As a general starting point, here’s a preview of what to expect around each track:
- Hybrid Cloud – Covering new developments with VMware products including vSphere, VMware Cloud on AWS, Cloud Foundation, Cost Insight, Project Dimension, vCenter Converter, vCloud Suite, and much more. These sessions are ideally placed for partners looking to help customers run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment
- Multi-Cloud Learn – Hear how VMware customers are improving agility and minimizing complexity in the public cloud, while staying ahead of security risks and controlling climbing cloud bills. Sessions in this track will cover new developments with VMware products including: CloudHealth, VMware Secure State, Cloud Automation Services, and Bitnami.
- Modern Apps – Explore cloud native technologies with an emphasis on containers and Kubernetes. Whether you’re a beginner seeking to move your career forward or an architect looking for new insights into cluster operations. These sessions dive into VMware’s Kubernetes portfolio and the principles that define cloud native infrastructure.
- Network & Security – A chance for you and your customers to learn more about the concepts and technology embodied in the new VMware NSX platform, including VMware’s vision for the future of network and security virtualization. Sessions will cover new developments with VMware products including: AppDefense, NSX Cloud, vCloud NFV, VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud, VMware Telco Cloud and more.
- Digital Workspace – These sessions are ideally placed for partners looking to build their competency and understanding of the Digital Workspace, and specifically how customers can ensure the balance between employee productivity and security is met.
- Emerging Tech – Learn how VMware’s innovative solutions for emerging technologies such as IoT are helping our partners execute their customers’ digital business transformation strategies, and how VMware is exploring and identifying disruptive technology trends to shape future solutions yet to be built.
Each theme is filled with sessions that will educate, inform and challenge you, centred around keynotes from thought leaders and experts.
Ultimately, we know our success as a business is dependent on your success as a business – and at the heart of that is the mutual exchange of ideas and feedback. Each year we evolve VMworld to meet the expectations of our customers, and 2019 will be no different.
We have four days packed full of opportunities to learn and grow, to enable you to go back to your organization with a clear idea of how you can take your technology and transform your operations.
Sessions will keep being added, so keep checking in for the events dedicated to helping you increase your knowledge and Make Your Mark. But they’re filling up fast – so register now!
To register, visit vmworld.com/Europe. We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
Category: News & Highlights