We all know that future-ready IT infrastructure is at the heart of successful digital transformation. Which is why we’re so excited to be attending this year’s Gartner conference exploring just that – how organisations can embrace new technologies, strategies and tools to see their innovation flourish and productivity grow.
Join us for all the learnings, insights and knowledge you need to prepare your organisation for the rapid developments in the world of IT infrastructure to come.
What you can expect from VMware
We’re living in an age where the traditional data center is on the decline. But this just means IT infrastructure is thriving and growing in new and exciting ways. It’s becoming increasingly digital and distributed through the hybrid cloud.
Come along to hear VMware’s cloud evangelist and strategist, Martijn Baecke, alongside KPN’s Albert Alberts, as they discuss the best cloud foundation that’ll encourage innovation. These cloud experts will address the most pressing question many organisations have: how can innovation be achieved in tandem with continuous operations and reducing complexity? This unmissable session will be held on Monday 26th November at 14:45.
Knowledge (in the cloud) is power
Elsewhere at the conference, expect to gain invaluable insights around all things cloud. After all, as cloud computing enters its second decade, it’s expected to become the vehicle driving much organisation change. Knowing what to look out for will be the cornerstone of future success.
The agenda includes talks and sessions around:
- Migration tactics, vendor selection, cost optimisation techniques and background into IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- The security challenges that arise from cloud silos and manual operations
- How to best invest in the skills and tools needed to deliver and manage cloud and ‘non-cloud’ services in a hybrid world
- Exploring the role of IT operations in a digital world
- Making the most of modern trends, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, Internet of Things and edge computing
- How to automate business services by using internal and third-party providers
- Enabling cultural change and new leadership practices for the digital age
The Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Conference 2018 is a must-attend event for anyone working in IT – this includes infrastructure architects, project leaders, strategists and operation managers. This is because to encourage business agility and drive innovation, consistent infrastructure, operations and a consistent developer experience is a must.
Don’t miss the opportunity to enrich your IT strategy and upgrade your business with some of the best minds in the field.
Register today. Use code GSDADES5 for a discounted ticket.
Category: News & Highlights