Don’t come to us; we’ll come to you! This year, the most highly anticipated event in tech is streaming live to your home office! We’ll all be missing Barcelona and our conference buddies – but nonetheless VMworld is set to be just as exciting, engaging, and informative as ever, but for the first time, completely […]
By Jean-Philippe Barleaza: VP Channel and Alliances, EMEA
VMworld 2018 Europe will welcome thousands of customers, prospects, and partners in Barcelona to discover the future trends related to digital infrastructure technology and transformation.
This year, with the purchase of a full conference pass, our partners will have the opportunity to engage in Partner Forum activities, sessions, and perks at no additional charge. The Partner Forum includes a dedicated partner general session and networking reception, partner-specific sales breakouts, and theatre sessions running throughout the week in the Partner Lounge.
Our partner community is at the heart of our business, and we heard them loud and clear that they wanted a clear separation of technical and business training. We responded with the creation of EMPOWER, a stand-alone technical event held earlier this year, where we offered access to the latest training, certifications, and accreditations with on-premise exams.
If EMPOWER was the place to hone your technical skills, VMworld is the opportunity to put them into practice… Join your customers and be their trusted advisor for four days of jam-packed learning, networking, and insights from a broad range of VMware experts and executives.
Visit the Partner Forum at VMworld page to learn more about:
- Partner General Session on Monday, 5 November @ 16:00 – 17.30
- Partner Networking Reception immediately following the general session
- Partner Sales Breakouts – content rich sales and enablement sessions on Monday 5 November @ 14:00 to 16:00 and Thursday 8 November @ 10:30 – 12:30
- Hands-on Labs and Certification starting the morning of Monday 5 November, alongside the opening of the Certification Exam Center – and, for the first time ever, Hands-on Labs will be available in French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Partner Lounge – now with theatre sessions… open all week where partners can attend short theatre sessions, network with peers, request a meeting room, or to simply recharge and refuel.
For your customers, it’s the event of year to meet the people shaping our digital future – to collaborate with, and learn from, the available expert community to expand their knowledge on the trends that will redefine their businesses and industries.
Click play to hear more from our Partner Marketing Director, Anna Lawler…
So, visit the event homepage for more attendee detail and join us in Barcelona to build your knowledge, act as expert advisors to your customers, collaborate with our experts, and realise the many opportunities that lie ahead. We look forward to seeing you there!
Register today for VMworld 2018 Europe. If you’re already registered, then check out our content catalogue and start planning your VMworld conference agenda today as Schedule Builder goes live at the end of the month.
Category: News & Highlights