« This year marks my tenth anniversary at VMware. A lot can change in life, but it pales in comparison to how much technology has changed in a decade. When I joined in 2010, the cloud-conversation was simple: public or private. », says Hervé Renault, VP Cloud EMEA at VMware. Over time, it evolved into a discussion […]
The content catalog is live, so it’s time to start your preparations and to select some highly recommended sessions. Previously, we already suggested some tracks about transforming security, digitizing the workspace, and modernizing the data center. In this blog, you can discover some interesting tracks and sessions about the integration of public clouds.
Integration of public clouds is the future
More and more end users (including employees) find their way to the different public clouds. It is the task (and challenge) of the IT department to keep overview and control, and to find a way to centrally manage various public clouds. Are you looking for more information about the integration of public clouds? Be sure to schedule the following break-out sessions and workshops from the content catalog in your calendar.
Just click on the button ‘schedule’ and the session is in your agenda.
- Creating Your VMware Cloud on AWS Data Center: VMware Cloud on AWS Fundamentals [LHC1547BE]
- Accelerate the Hybrid Cloud with VMware Cloud on AWS [LHC1403BE]
- AWS Native Services Integration with VMware Cloud on AWS: Technical Deep Dive [LHC3376BES]
- VMware Cloud on AWS: An Architectural and Operational Deep Dive [LHC3174BE]
Hands-on-Labs / Expert led workshop
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Getting Started Workshop [ELW188701E]
- VMware Cross Cloud Services – Getting Started [SPL188401E]
Register now and discover everything about modernizing data centers!
Book your ticket for VMworld 2017 Europe here!