DISCLAIMER: this article is older than one year and may not be up to date with recent events or newly available information.
VMworld 2017 Europe is getting closer. On 11-14 September we are back in Barcelona: four days full of technological innovations with keynotes, break-out sessions, labs, show stoppers… If you don’t know where to start, just start with this blog. We’ve selected for you some interesting tracks in the content catalog.
The future of the digital workspace
Do you have questions about digitizing your workspaces? During VMworld 2017 Europe, you can listen to various experts on what’s happening in IT and what the future will bring for the digital workspace.
One great example is the showcase keynote ‘Delivering New User Experiences with Digital Workspaces‘ [track code: EDW7002KE].
There are several break-out sessions that can help you digitize your workspaces: from business mobility and desktop virtualization to cloud storage. After these sessions, you will know exactly how to create an optimal user experience while keeping the security constantly guaranteed.
All about empowering the digital workplace? Don’t miss these break-out sessions:
- Cut the Cost with Cloud-First, Scalable Windows Software Distribution [UEM1827BE]
- Horizon Apps and JMP: Technical Deep Dive [ADV1593BE]
- Introduction to Access Management in Workspace ONE [SAAM2288BE]
- Deliver Any App, Any Desktop, Anywhere in the World Using VMware Blast Extreme [ADV1609BE]
- Evolution of Endpoint Management Within a Digital Workspace [UEM3155SE]
- Delivering Skype for Business with VMware Horizon: All You Need to Know [ADV1583BE]
- Securing Access and Protecting Information in Office 365 with Workspace ONE [SAAM2291BE]
Next to these different sessions, VMworld 2017 Europe also offers you the opportunity to network with peers. Or raise awareness during hands-on labs and discover new product breakthroughs. A hands-on lab that you should not miss is for example: ‘Horizon 7.1 – Advanced Operational Concepts‘ [SPL185107E].
Register today and discover everything about the digital workspace!
PS: You can add these session easily to your personal agenda by clicking on the ‘Schedule’-button.