By Matthew O’Neill, Financial Services Industry Managing Director, Office of the CTO, VMware How do we work? It’s a cliché to simply say ‘the way we work is changing’, but like any cliché, at its heart is a truth – that the way we work really is changing beyond all recognition. Even twenty years ago, […]
The way we work forever changed in 2020, with the traditional office no longer being the panacea.
In 2021, will a distributed ‘anywhere workforce’ become the blueprint of the future of work, or will things return to how they were?
Importantly, how can leaders rise to the challenge of change?
Join us for the VMware Digital Workspace Analyst Series – The ‘Anywhere Workforce’ Debate, featuring Gartner and Oxford University, on Tuesday 9 February. Register now.
Why should you attend?
- Gartner is one of the global authorities on the digital workplace and we are delighted to be joined by Stuart Downes, Senior Director Analyst, Digital Workplace Infrastructure at Gartner.
- Front-row seats to our panel, featuring University of Oxford Fellow Dr. Frey, Director of Future of Work Program. Author of The Technology Trap, selected as a Financial Times’ Best Books of 2019, Dr Frey has also served as an advisor and consultant to organisations, including the G20, the OECD, the European Commission, the United Nations, and several Fortune 500 companies.
- Seek to answer the big question: Is the ‘anywhere workforce’ a reality? Join our leading experts, VMware experts and customers to join this pressing debate.
- 75 minutes of fresh, engaging content: from market trends to workforce strategies to digital workspace solutions.
- No commute! Simply log on and you’ve arrived