If you are looking for help to prepare for either the VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam or the Professional vSphere 6.7 Exam, we have good news for you.
The VMware Learning Zone is now offering two brand new community forums, where you can get help from vSphere experts on areas such as:
- Explanations about exam objectives
- Recommendations on material to study and other complementary resources
- Guidance on the areas where you need to improve
- Help to craft your own study plan
Join our group of experts with solid experience in vSphere, who will be answering your queries and guide you on your exam prep journey:
- Bilal Ahmed: 15+ years in IT, vSphere/Storage Admin, current VMware SDDC Senior Consultant, VCDX #251, VCP-DCV 5.5/6, VCP-NV 2019 NSX-T, blogger at vmusketeers.com
- James King: multiple VCPs in DCV and NV, Technical Account Manager in the Professional Services Organization at VMware, blogger at justthecloud.com
- Eknath Reddy: 7 + years of virtualization and devops experience, VCAP 6 DCV, VSAN, VMC ON AWS, VCP – NSX, DCV 6.5, DM, blogger at captainvirtualization.com
- Nagur Daggubati: EUC Cloud Operations Engineer with working knowledge on VMware vSphere, VMware NSX, vSAN and more, VCAP6- DCV, VCP6-DCV, VCP6-NV, VCP7-DTM, vSAN Specialist
- Christian Parker: 10 years+ experience in VMware technologies, current VMware SME as part of a major incident response team at IBM, VCIX-DCV, VCP-DCV, blogger at baylyparker.com
- Kim Bottu: 8 years of virtualization experience, multiple VCAPS in DCV, VCIX-DCV 6.5, vSAN Specialist 2019, vExpert, vExpert-vSAN, vExpert PRO, blogger at vmusketeers.com
To access the new forums, click here or go to VLZ and select “Community” from the left-side navigation. Then choose the forum of your preference from the “List of Community Forums” drop-down menu.