Security, automation, and networking remain top priorities (and top challenges) for IT professionals. How can IT continue to provide for the needs of the business while ensuring that end users and sensitive company data remain secure? The answer: VMware NSX®.
And starting February 1, our resident NSX experts are kicking off the first session in our new five-part webcast series on NSX. Whether you’re brand new to NSX or have been using it for a while, there’s something in these sessions for you. Session topics include:
- Simplifying network provisioning with logical routing and switching using NSX
- Automating network services deployment with NSX and vRealize® Automation
- Designing multi-layered security in the Software-Defined Datacenter using vSphere® 6.5 and NSX 6.4
- Demystifying the VTEP, MAC, and ARP Tables
- Advanced troubleshooting for the NSX Distributed Firewall
Register now for Session 1: Simplify Network Provisioning with Logical Routing and Switching using VMware NSX, hosted by VMware Senior Technical Instructor Joel West on Thursday, February 1.
Don’t miss out on this free webcast series!