We constantly strive to improve the VMware Certification program, from policies to exam delivery methods. A critical part of that process is gathering constructive feedback from our candidates.
Here are a few options to providing feedback to our certification team:
- Comment on blog posts like this one – we post frequently about new exams, policy updates, process changes, and more. Let us know what you think of them.
- Reach out via social media – we listen on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn so message or mention us and we’ll get the input.
- Email our support team – whether you have questions about a policy, need help with your account, or just want to tell us your thoughts on a recent exam, the support team is here to assist.
- Complete the survey after a support team interaction – this survey goes back to the support team and is a great way to let us know how to improve. Just remember, you may not always get the answer you want, especially if it’s contrary to our stated policies, so please keep that mind when you’re asked to rank how the support team member performed.
- Submit an idea – each certification community has an “Ideas” section that we review regularly to see what our community is thinking. Share your thoughts and the rest of the community can vote on them.